Get one step closer to a modern-day fairy tale with some of these beautiful pieces of architecture and history.
New Dinosaur Discoveries: Eggs, Embryos, Teeth, and Much More
Millions of years before humans appeared on the scene – and long before the asteroid that would wipe out the dinosaurs and pave the way for Homo Erectus – a Protoceratops..
From Phone Niches to Pagers, These House Features and Items Are Completely Obsolete
Just like everything else, homes go through different eras. A lot of older homes tend to have strange details and different features that newer homes leave out, and for good..
The Chronicles of Casting: Fumbles, Fudge-Ups, and Failures
Casting directors have a tough job. If they blow it by hiring the actor, then their project suffers.
Then and Now: The Story of Raquel Welch
The glamour and glitz of the sixties and seventies are famous even now, and few celebrities and actresses embody those feelings more than Raquel Welch.
Everything You Need to Know About Britney Spears – The Biggest Female Artist Ever
From men to heartbreak, betrayal to baby drama, setbacks, comebacks, and more, Spears's life has been constant ups and downs.
60 Seconds of Fame – People Share Their Best Stories on Twitter
A brief bit of exposure, connection with someone of greater fame, or a bit part in a commercial they're proud of.
Still Mad for this Classy Show? Where the cast of Mad Men Have Ended Up
From Jon Hamm to January Jones and everyone in between, the stars, co-stars, and even the bit-part actors and actresses who have been in Mad Men have gone on to different..
These Restaurants Go the Extra Mile – Even When It’s Weird
Going out for dinner? 95% of the time, your food will be served on a plate. This article is about the remaining 5%.
Hilarious Tractor Fails You Won’t Be Able to Forget
Tractors require a deft hand to make sure they don't cause destruction. But sometimes they do, which results in funny fails.